Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School

First Day of Junior High...

First Day of High School...



Rachel and Becca started school today...they were both pretty nervous and excited this morning. They're both starting in new schools this year...Becca's a freshman so it's her first day at high school. Rachel's in 7th grade, so it's her first day in junior high. It's a big day for both of them. I thought they both looked so darn cute today. They have their own styles...their personalities shine through in the way that they dress. Becca's our sporty girl and Rachel's our little rocker chic. I love that they are true to themselves and they are who they are. They're both wonderful girls. They're responsible, they work hard, and they are extremely sweet to their siblings. We sure love them a lot! They've made being a stepmom pretty darn easy! :0)






4 comments:

Amy said...

Holy crap, they are soooo grown up! They are gorgeous and I absolutely love that they HAVE stayed true to themselves. I love them too! Tell them they looked awesome, phat, tight, whatever the new "lingo" is... I'm so out of it! :)

Melissa said...

They are beautiful girls!

Meggan said...

They are so sweet and I am glad they are in our family.

My Three Sons said...

What beautiful girls! And so exciting, middle & high school! Also, Andrew looks so bebonair in his new suit :) I am half way through Breaking Dawn and am enjoying it tremendously! I'm glad to hear that you loved it! One more thing, do you call Hannah "Mini-Me"? Because she is TOTALLY a Mini Amanda!