Monday, August 11, 2008

My Little Man...


This has been a big week for our little Andrew. He got his first little suit and I think he looks so darn cute in it I just had to post a picture! I normally would not buy a suit for a two year old, but I found it on clearance for $20.00 and couldn't resist. I think he looks like a little man in it. He hated putting it on at first, but now I think it makes him feel kinda cool when he wears it. He also got a big boy haircut, as Hannah calls it. It's a little shorter than I wanted, but once I made that first buzz, I was commited to the length. It makes him look older...he's not a baby anymore! And last, but certainly not least, Andrew is potty trained! Hooray! He has done amazingly well. He still has the occasional accident, but goes all day in underwear! He even wore underwear to nursery on Sunday. I am so excited. I can't believe how big he is getting and how quickly time flies.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! He is so handsome. What a cute little man.
Congrats on the potty training...

Amy said...

He looks so old! Yahoo for you on the potty training, come and work with Michael will you...!!! Thanks for coming over yeaterday, it was a lot of fun!

Meggan said...

He is so dang cute. I love that baby...big boy!