Monday, June 23, 2008

My Husband...

I have been tagged by Meggan... here goes!

1. What is his name?
David Martin Reading

2. How long have you been married?
7 years

3. How long did you date?
8 months

4. How old is he?
He just turned the big 4-O in May!

5. Who eats more sweets?
Depends on if I'm on a diet or not...which is pretty much all the time lately, so I'd have to say him at least for now. :0)

6. Who said I love you first?
Dave did.

7. Who is smarter?
He's smarter with some things, and I with others...our brains kind of balance each other out.

8. Whose temper is worse?
We both have pretty fiery tempers.

9. Who does the laundry?
I do. Dave was fired just like Brady was after a hole in my favorite white shirt and a batch of whites that ended up looking suspiciously pink.

10. Who does the dishes?
Neither one of us...that's what kids are for, right? :0)

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Right when you're laying down or right when you're standing up looking at it? It seems like a trick question. Why am I having a hard time with this? I guess I sleep on the right side (when I'm laying down on it) Okay...I'm an idiot.

12. Who pays the bills?
Dave does. To be fair, I got fired from the bills, just like Dave got fired from the laundry.

13. Who cooks dinner?
I usually do.

14. Who drives when you are together?
Dave does, although this is kind of an issue with us (or maybe just me) Dave assumes he's the one that should drive. However, I like to drive as well, so sometimes I put my foot down and drive.

15. Who is more stubborn?
Depends on which one of us you ask...we both think the other is pretty darn stubborn. But, since I'm the one that was tagged...Dave is more stubborn. :0)

16. Whose parents do you see the most?
We see our moms and our stepdads frequently (about the same amount of time) We live close to both of them. We don't see our dads as often because they live out of town.

17. Who proposed?
Dave did. What a guy!

18. Besides you, who is his best friend?
I would have to say his brothers.

19. Who has more siblings?
Me...I have 4, Dave has 2.

20. Who wears the pants in the family?
We share them most of the time, unless they shrink, then we kind of fight over them. :0)

21. Do you have nicknames for each other?
I guess I'm kind of like Meggan, because I use random weird names for Dave and I throw in the occasional normal endearment. Dave calls me JoJo, Pretty Mama, and the normal honey, sweetie stuff.

I tag Melissa and Laura.

No comments: