Thursday, June 12, 2008

Andrew's 2nd Birthday!


Okay...here goes. This is my first entry. I thought I should probably get going since I've had this blog for a couple of months now. Andrew turned 2 this past month, so I wanted to write about him.

I can't believe my little boy is already 2! Time goes way too quickly. Andrew is such a special little boy with a huge heart. He loves to give kisses, hugs and the best snuggles. He says I love you (I ya yoo) constantly and will come up to me and just squeeze my legs so tight...I absolutely love it! On the flip side, he can get pretty wild and rough and he loves to wrestle...the little stink can about drive me crazy! :0) He is into everything, and he's getting pretty creative and smart about it. He can turn just about anything into a step stool or ladder. (Notice the shiner he's still sporting from trying to climb up into the windowsill) I call him my little monkey. In fact, sometimes when asked what his name is, he'll answer: a monkey (a muntee...ooh ooh ah ah!) He keeps us laughing and definitely keeps us on our toes. We're so grateful for our precious little two year old.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Amanda!!
Andrew is SO cute. I think he looks so much like Josh.

I was so happy to see a post on your blog!!! And I can't wait to see YOU in a couple of weeks :o)

Meggan said...

He is so dang cute! I love that baby.
Meg