Monday, June 23, 2008

Hebgen Lake

This last weeked, Hannah, Andrew, Madison, McKinlee and I headed up to join my mom and Neil at Hebgen Lake in Montana. It was such a nice weekend. I won't say relaxing, because camping with kids never is, but we had a blast. The weather was beautiful and the spot where we stayed was perfect, with the lake just a short walk from the trailer. We started the night off with a wade in the lake and then we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. Hannah made an "icky sticky mess" out of her marshmallow. (That's a direct quote)
Andrew always finds things to climb on or in. He was cracking us up because none of the girls wanted to wrestle with him, so he decided to wrestle with the logs. (Notice his attack face) And, I just had to get a picture of him sitting in the garbage can in the trailer.
Hannah and Kin snuggling in for the night... Hannah and Andrew had fun fishing with Grandpa before we got up there on Friday. Hannah caught 3 fish! I wasn't there when she caught them, so I wasn't able to take any pictures. I'll grab my mom's memory card when I see her next and post pictures of her big fishing moment. Andrew had a great time reeling the line in over and over and over... We spent most of the day playing in the lake and out on the boat. The kids had such a fun time.



Some pics of all the kids playing in the lake. Jake and Bonny came up with Shane and Isaac for a few hours on Saturday, so it was fun hanging out with them too. Hannah kept getting stuck in the "icky sticky sand." (Another direct quote - she might watch too much Dora)



1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

I am so excited you messaged me, I didn't even realize you had a blog (or thought it was private!) Anyway, fun photos. Your little Hannah looks JUST like you! How cute! I would LOVE to see you and Meg, we need to plan a get together. Maybe I'll have to come down there sometime this summer. Love you!