Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm still here...

I haven't posted anything since November...what a slacker! Life has been really crazy the last 2 or 3 months. I had issues with my pregnancy in the beginning and was on and off bedrest for about 6 weeks. Thankfully everything is great now and we are expecting another baby boy in June. We can only hope and pray that Andrew quits acting like a maniac by that time. (I'm not going to hold my breath) I have also been working on a home business and it's going a lot slower than planned. I quit my job in September and purchased the equipment and supplies to start a vinyl cutting business. I have a website domain and a lot of plans and ideas, I just need to make it happen. My web designer (Dave) also happens to be very busy with school and work. I'm really excited to be home all day with my kids (most days) and know this is what I'm supposed to be doing. Hopefully we can get everything running soon. Keep checking for my website to be up and running: www.vinyldesignshop.com I will post some recent pictures of latest birthdays, events, etc. soon.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Nice to see you post. Thanks again for helping with the kids. It's been forever since we all got together. We need to have a family dinner soon. Hope that all is well with you guys. Love you all.

Melissa said...

I am happy to see your post...almost as happy as I was to run into you at Fred Meyers! What a coincidence!
Love ya!

Club said...

Very unique blog.
Wow... Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

Please visit:

http://mofioso.blogspot.com/

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.