Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

I'm in a Christmasy mood...only 37 days and counting. I look forward to this time of year almost year round. It's such a fabulous, wonderful season. There's something magical about it that I still feel after 31 years. I honestly don't know if the kids or I get more excited. Each year I try to have my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving so that I can just sit back and enjoy the next month of festive fun. I have 4 more gifts to purchase and I'll be done. Let the wrapping bliss begin. Wrapping is one of my favorite Christmas activities. My children have definitely inherited my Christmas fever. Hannah asked me this morning, "Mom, how can I wait any longer for Santa to come? I just love Christmas!" I love being together with family, I love watching someone open a gift that I am so excited to give, I love watching my kids come down the stairs on Christmas morning, and I love remembering and feeling what Christmas is all about.

1 comment:

Meggan said...

Love the background! I love Christmas also. I am so excited! I am the first one up at our house! Kids make it even more fun!