Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to Preschool







Hannah went back to school today. She's starting her 2nd year of preschool and she was so excited! She has had her outfit picked out for the last 3 weeks. Actually, she's had her first 6 outfits picked out for the last 3 weeks, with clothes, socks, underwear, belts, shoes, accessories, hair bows, and earrings! She is such a girlie girl!!!

Hannah loves to learn. She's starting to sound out words and she's constantly asking me to sit down with her to help her learn more words. It makes me happy that she enjoys learning new things. She tells me that she can't wait until she can read books to Andrew. She's growing up way too fast! Ugh!

Preschool has been really good for her. She missed her older siblings so much when they would go to school. It's been really fun for her to meet some of her own little friends.

4 comments:

Laura Davies said...

She is way too cute!! I think it is really great that she loves to learn new things!

Amy said...

She is dang adorable and getting so big. I love that she already has her fashion ideas figured out!! (Sounds like someone else I know..Kinlee maybe!) They are all growing up way to fast.

Meggan said...

She is such a sweetie. She is so dang smart it won't take her long to read all of those books to Andrew. I love that she has her outfits picked out. That sounds like something I would have done!

My Three Sons said...

Amanda...could a little girl be any cuter? I want one! Very good fashion sense, too, I must say! I LOVE preschool age. It's so great and they still think Mom and Dad are the best thing in the whole world! Chase is now in 2nd grade and I can definitely see the "cool" factor coming into play. He is pretty ok with me still, but has been a little embarrassed a time or two while walking with his friends to school (heaven forbid I blow him a kiss!) Have a fun school year. She is a doll!