Friday, July 25, 2008

Things I Love

Okay, so I see a lot of blogs with an "I Love" section and Amy also suggested adding one to a blog. So, I added my "I Love" section. I have to tell you that it was very therapeutic for me. As I was thinking of all the things that mean the most to me, my heart was so full of gratitude for all of the things that I am blessed with. I am truly lucky for all the things in my life that make me happy, for all the wonderful people I'm surrounded by, and that all my needs (and a few wants) are met. Really, what more could a person ask for. So, I suggest to you all, if you want some cheap therapy, sit and think about the things that you love and that make you happy.

3 comments:

Laura Davies said...

I really love this idea!! Your list was really fun to read!

Amy said...

I LOVE your list. It made me think that I should update mine... there really are so many things to be thankful for. I want you to know that I am really thankful for you and your sweet family! Love you guys!!!

Meggan said...

This is a great idea. I am going to add more to mine today!